- DevOps transformation strategy
- Establish urgency for DevOps
- Influencing stakeholders
- Cross-functional team management
- Feedback implementation
- Facilitation of experimentation
- Continuous delivery leadership
- Continual improvement culture
- Leading innovation
- Organisational resilience
Candidates demonstrate their familiarity with concepts, terms, principles and tools used by DevOps Leadership to approach, validate and sustain a DevOps transformation. Especially in relation to managing team culture shift and introduce unfamiliar workflow processes across more than one team or company.
Candidates need to hold a PeopleCert Devops Fundamentals certificate (or other comparable certificate from a different provider) to sit the PeopleCert DevOps Leadership exam. Training is not compulsory, however is strongly recommended. In order to be certified in “PeopleCert DevOps Leadership” candidates must successfully sit a 1-hour exam and achieve a pass score of at least 70%.